Thursday, June 8, 2017

Class Evaluation
  1. One thing I liked about this class was how we did the Hour Of Code and typing tutor . Typing tutor has helped me a bit with my typing and now I type better than before . Everyone in the class were cool and they made the class fun .
3. One thing I would say to really improve the class is to probably find other activities for students to do when they’re done . For example ,  the kids can just relax after their done or do something on the laptop .
2. One thing I didn’t like about the class is how a lot of the students will be rude sometimes. We should all just respect the teacher at some time lol .
4. A highlight I had in this class was to never give up i’ll succeed soon . When I try my best , i’ll continue and never give up .
5. I think I did do my best in class because I did all my statements and reflections. I made sure that most of them were about 10 sentences and made sure i did them right .
6. Yes , I am reading my Life Planning Goals journal  everyday at home . Sometimes when im bored , I add in goals and reread through them again . I also sometimes show my parents my goals and ask them how they think about them.

7. YES , I AM COMMITTED TO BE A CTR PERSON . If you are a CTR person , then CTR people will come back to you . Everyone would want a CTR friend , a good one in general .

No comments:

Post a Comment

“ You will go far with CTR “ Mr. Haymore If you go on and life your life the CTR way , then you will succeed . If you choose the rig...